Prep Time: 10 Mins
Cook Time: 30 Mins
Total Time: 40 Mins
32 ounces frozen french fries
2 tbsp vegetable oil or canola oil
2 tbsp brown sugar
1 yellow onion chopped
2 cups of shredded mild cheddar cheese
1 cup of mayonnaise
⅔ cup of ketchup
3 tbsp pickle relish
1 tsp sugar
½ tsp pepper
½ tsp salt
1 tsp apple cider vinegar
1. Turn the oven on to 350 degrees.
2. Cook fries according to package directions (usually 20 minutes)
3. While fries bake, heat oil and brown sugar over medium heat in a skillet.
4. Add yellow onion, cut it, and heat until caramelized.
5. Take the fries out of the oven and top with cheese. Once again, bake on high for three minutes to melt
cheese and start the frying of the fries.
6. Combine the remaining sauce ingredients in a separate bowl.
7. Serve cheese fries topped with sauce and caramelized onions.