Prep Time: 10 Mins
Cook Time: 15 Mins
Total Time: 25 Mins
1½ pounds chicken tenderloins
2½ cups of buttermilk
2 cups of all-purpose flour
1½ tsp salt
1½ tsp ground black pepper
½ tsp garlic salt
oil for frying
1. Soak the strips of chicken in buttermilk for about two hours before cooking them. For optimal results, soak
2. Combine flour, salt, pepper, and garlic salt to make the seasoned flour. Stir well to combine.
3. Pour approximately ½ cup of the buttermilk into the seasoned flour to make a batter. You want the batter to be shaggy.
4. Put the chicken on a rack, cover it with the batter, and let it dry. If the batter isn’t dry before frying, it may
5. Get rid of any leftover buttermilk.
6. To 350 degrees, heat the oil.
7. Place three or four breaded chicken tenderloins carefully into the heated oil. Prepare chicken tenders one or two at a time in the oven until they reach a golden brown color.
8. Drain the fried chicken fingers on a clean wire rack.
9. Add gravy or honey mustard sauce to the dish.