Prep Time: 30 Mins
Cook Time: 25 Mins
Total Time: 55 Mins
2 ⅔ cups of bread flour or all-purpose flour
¾ cup of non-fat dry milk powder
2 tbsp sugar
1 packet quick rise or pizza yeast
1 tsp salt
1 ⅔ cups of warm water
2 tbsp vegetable oil
½ pound Italian sausage
½ pound lean ground beef
1 jar (12 Ounce) pizza sauce
8 Ounce part-skim mozzarella cheese shredded
1. Grease and line a metal half-sheet pan (18″ x 13″) with parchment paper. Set oven to 475 degrees
2. Mix the flour, sugar, milk powder, yeast, and salt in a big basin. After approximately a minute in the
microwave, add the oil to the water. Stirring with a spatula will help a batter develop as you pour the oil
and water combination into the flour mixture. It’s alright if a few lumps still remain.
3. Make sure the pizza dough is distributed evenly and reaches the pan’s edges as you spread it into the sheet
pan that has been prepped. Allow dough to rest for at least five minutes before spreading it with your
fingertips if you are having difficulties getting the dough to the pan’s edges.
4. Meanwhile, thoroughly cook the ground beef and Italian sausage by browning them together. If necessary,
drain, then set away.
5. Bake the crust without topping for 6 to 8 minutes. After removing the crust, add the cooked sausage and
beef combination, followed by the pizza sauce and shredded cheese.
6. Now put pizza back in the oven and bake for another 8-10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and
starting to turn brown.
7. Serve after being cut into rectangles.