Prep Time: 10 Mins
Cook Time: 15 Mins
Total Time: 25 Mins
1 cup of milk chocolate chips
½ cup of butter
1 cup of powdered sugar
1 egg yolk
½ tsp vanilla extract
6 tbsp flour
Caramel sauce for drizzling
Vanilla ice cream
Ice cream topping for drizzling
1. Set oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Combine butter and chocolate chips in a dish that can go in the microwave. Stir until smooth after two
minutes in the microwave.
3. Add powdered sugar and blend by whisking.
4. Stir in 3 eggs and 1 egg yolk after adding them.
5. Mix again after adding flour and vanilla.
6. Coat four 1 cup of oven-safe cups with cooking spray and fill equally with batter.
7. Now put on a baking sheet and bake for 13-15 minutes, or until the sides are firm but the inside is still soft.
8. After taking it out of the oven, flip it over onto a platter and sprinkle it with caramel sauce.
9. Add a scoop of vanilla ice cream and some magic shell topping to the cake’s top.