Prep Time: 10 Mins
Cook Time: 10 Mins
Total Time: 20 Mins
1 pound mozzarella cheese
1 cup of all-purpose flour
¼ cup of cornstarch
2 cups of Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
1 cup of milk
Vegetable oil for frying
1. Slice the cheese into long, 3/8-inch-thick pieces.
2. In a bowl, combine the flour and cornstarch.
3. Place a piece of cheese in the flour, then into a dish of whole milk, and last into the breadcrumbs.
4. Place the mozzarella stick on a wire rack after shaking off any extra breadcrumbs.
5. Continue until every cheese stick has been dipped. Throw away the flour.
6. Put the cheese sticks back into the milk, then once more into the bread crumbs, and finally shake off the
7. Preheat the vegetable oil to 350°F for frying.
8. Add a few cheese sticks to the heated oil and cook them till golden. No more than one minute should be
needed for this.
9. Place the cheese sticks on a wire rack after removing them from the oil.
10. Fry the remaining breaded cheese sticks in batches.
11. Serve with your preferred marinara sauce.