Prep Time: 20 Mins
Cook Time: 50 Mins
Total Time: 1 Hrs 10 Mins
1¾ cups of all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
¼ tsp salt
1½ cups of Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
6 tbsp melted unsalted butter
½ cup of whole milk
2 tsp vanilla extract
½ cup of melted and at room temperature milk chocolate chips
½ cup of milk chocolate chips
2 tbsp heavy cream
1 tbsp light corn syrup
1. Set the oven to 350°F. Then spray a 9x5x3-inch loaf pan with cooking spray and line with parchment paper.
2. Mix the flour, salt, and baking powder in a medium bowl. Stir the butter, milk, sugar, eggs, and vanilla in a
different medium bowl. Be cautious only to mix the dry ingredients to the liquid when you add the dry
ingredients to the liquid.
3. After that, move half of the batter to another bowl.
4. Pour melted chocolate into the batter that was set aside. Into the cake pan, spoon each batter. Stir together batters with a knife.
5. A toothpick should come out clean after baking for 50-60 minutes. Afterward, remove from the pan and let the food cool on a wire rack.
6. Dissolve chocolate chips and cream in a double boiler set over a pan of boiling water to produce the glaze.
Add corn syrup and mix. Dress the cooled bread with glaze. Before slicing, allow it stand for 30 minutes.