Prep Time: 15 Mins
Cook Time: 6 Hrs15 Mins
Total Time: 6 Hrs 30 Mins
3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
20 ounces red enchilada sauce
10 ounces green enchilada sauce
10.75 ounces cream of chicken soup
10 ounces Tomatoes and Green Chiles
15 ounces rinsed and drained black beans
15 ounces drained sweet corn
1 diced green bell pepper
1 diced red bell pepper
½ cup of diced onion
2 tbsp chili powder
1 tsp cumin
½ tsp paprika
½ tsp garlic powder
½ tsp salt
1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
½ cup of sour cream
1½ cups of milk
½ cup of sour cream optional topping
1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese optional topping
1 cup of tortilla strips optional topping
1. First, coat a large slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Put the first 15 ingredients (chicken through salt) into a slow cooker and simmer on low for 6-8 hours.
3. Take the chicken out of the slow cooker, then stir in the cheese, sour cream, and milk (as much or as little
as you prefer).
4. After that, shred chicken with two forks and return it to the slow cooker.
5. Cook soup on low for 15-20 minutes, or until cheese has melted and the required thickness has been
6. Serve with sour cream, shredded cheese, and tortilla strips, if preferred.