Prep Time: 10 Mins
Cook Time: 10 Mins
Total Time: 20 Mins
12 flour tortillas
1 recipe seasoned meat
1 recipe Taco Bell Sauce
14 ounces refried beans
12 ounces shredded cheese
½ cup of tomatoes chopped
¼ cup of chopped green onion tops only
vegetable oil for frying
Make the “pizza” shells
1. First, heat about half an inch of vegetable oil in a 10-inch skillet. Preheat the oil to 350 degrees. Place 1
tortilla into the heated oil once it is hot. Cook the shell until it becomes crisp for between 30 and 60
2. Take off the crispy tortilla from the oil and let it drain on a wire rack.
3. Continue with the remaining tortillas.
Making the pizzas
4. Distribute two tsp of refried beans over six of the fried tortillas.
5. Add two tbsp of cooked, spiced ground beef to the refried beans.
6. Top the ground beef with 1 tbsp of shredded cheese.
7. Now place a fried tortilla on top of the ground meat and cheese layer.
8. Top the tortilla with two tbsp of cheese. Just long enough for the cheese to melt—about 30 seconds in the
9. Top the cheese on each pizza with diced tomatoes and green onions.