Prep Time: 15 Mins
Cook Time: 15 Mins
Total Time: 30 Mins
16 ounces penne pasta
2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
4 tsp cajun seasoning
1 tbsp flour
4 tbsp divided butter
3 cups of half and half
½ tsp lemon pepper seasoning
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
¼ tsp garlic powder
2 tomatoes diced
½ cup of shredded Parmesan cheese
1. Cook penne pasta according per package guidelines. Set aside spaghetti after draining.
2. After that, place chicken breasts in a resealable plastic bag with the cajun seasoning. Reseal the bag and
vigorously shake it to coat the chicken with the coating.
3. Sauté chicken breasts in 2 tbsp butter in a large pan over medium heat, rotating periodically, until cooked
4. Stir together 1 tbsp of flour and 2 tbsp of butter over medium heat to make a roux in a separate pan while
the chicken cooks.
5. After the butter and flour are combined, add the half and half, lemon pepper, salt, pepper, and garlic powder and simmer over medium heat, stirring regularly.
6. When the cream mixture begins to bubble, remove from the heat.
7. Serve cooked noodles with cream sauce. Make strips out of chicken breasts.
8. Serve the spaghetti on serving plates.
9. Add chopped tomatoes and Parmesan cheese, then top with chicken breast strips.
1. Before adding the remaining sauce ingredients, build a roux using the butter and flour to give the sauce a