Prep Time: 15 Mins
Cook Time: 30 Mins
Total Time: 45 Mins
1 pound ground beef
½ cup of water
1 packet taco seasoning
2 tbsp canola oil
12 small flour tortillas
1 (16-ounce) can refried beans
1 (10-ounce) can of enchilada sauce
1 cup of shredded Colby Jack cheese
½ cup of sour cream
1 cup of pico de gallo
1. Set the oven’s temperature to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. Crumble and sauté the ground meat in a large pan until almost done.
3. Cook the beef until it’s browned, then add the water and taco seasoning. Put the meat in a bowl.
4. Add 1 tbsp of oil after cleaning the skillet. Set a skillet over a medium heat source.
5. Add a tortilla to the heated oil and cook for 1–2 minutes, or until browned. Cook the opposite side until
crisp by flipping.
6. Repeat the process with the remaining tortillas, using more canola oil as needed.
7. Place 1 tortilla on the work surface. Add ¼ cup of cooked taco meat on top of the 2 tbsp of refried beans.
8. Cover the meat with another tortilla, then spread 1 tbsp of enchilada sauce and 2 tbsp of cheese over the
9. Make six pizzas by repeating the process with the remaining tortillas.
10. Lay the pizzas out on a baking pan. When the cheese is melted, bake for an additional 5-6 minutes.
11. Serve the pizzas right away after adding the sour cream and pico de gallo on the top.