Prep Time: 15 Mins
Cook Time: 25 Mins
Total Time: 40 Mins
2 tbsp olive oil
¾ cup of diced onion
½ cup of sliced celery
½ cup of carrots peeled, quartered and sliced
1 quartered and sliced zucchini
2 tsp minced garlic
salt and pepper to taste
1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes
4 cups of vegetable broth
¼ cup of tomato paste
2 tsp Italian seasoning
1 (15 ounce) can drained and rinsed small white beans
1 (15 ounce) can drained and rinsed kidney beans
½ cup of frozen cut green beans
½ cup of small shell pasta
2 cups of baby spinach leaves
2 tbsp chopped parsley
1. Over medium-high heat, warm the olive oil in a big saucepan. Add the zucchini, onion, celery, and carrots
to the pot.
2. After that, cook for 3-5 minutes until the veggies are soft. Cook the garlic for 30 seconds after adding it.
Add salt and pepper to taste and season the veggies.
3. Add the tomato sauce, vegetable broth, tomato paste, and Italian seasoning to the pot. Simmer for a while.
4. Add the white beans, red kidney beans, green beans, and pasta to the pot. Simmer the pasta and veggies for 10 to 15 minutes, or until they are cooked.
5. Add salt and pepper to taste when preparing the soup. Add the spinach leaves and stir; simmer for 2–3
minutes, or until wilted.
6. Serve the soup garnished with parsley.