Prep Time: 10 Mins
Cook Time: 55 Mins
Total Time: 1 Hrs 5 Mins
For Chocolate Cake
1 pack chocolate fudge cake mix
1 pack instant chocolate pudding
¾ cup of vegetable oil
1 cup of sour cream
½ cup of water
1½ cups of chocolate chips
For Chocolate Glaze
1 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips
½ tbsp corn syrup
4 tbsp butter
1. Add the cake mix, pudding mix, vegetable oil, water, sour cream, and eggs to a large bowl. Stir the
ingredients until they are thoroughly mixed.
2. Pour the mixture into a greased bundt pan after incorporating the chocolate chips.
3. For around 50 minutes, bake the bundt pan at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. Put a toothpick into the cake. Remove the pan from the oven if it comes out clean.
5. Allow the cake to totally cool.
6. Place a plate on the top of the bundt cake and flip it.
For the glaze
7. Add corn syrup, butter, and chocolate chips to a bowl that can go in the microwave.
8. Set the microwave’s timer for 30 seconds and place the bowl inside.
9. Stir it after removing it from the microwave. Warm it for 15 seconds in the microwave once more.
10. Take it out of the microwave when the allotted time has passed and stir.
11. Continue until all of the chocolate has melted. Make careful to stop right before the chocolate
12. Drench the bundt cake with melted chocolate glaze.
13. Top with chocolate chips and savor!